Matteo started cooking with his grandmother at the age of 4. In the kitchen, he found joy in cooking and this became a passion for him as he expanded his knowledge and love for creating dishes.
Now, at 11, his Mom has helped him co-found Cucina Kids, a kid-driven community dedicated to supporting other kids on their culinary journey. Through Cucina Kids, we encourage this group of food lovers to be creative, independent, respectful of others and learn to take risks. They will have fun, be curious and explore.
This is a cooking box subscription service. Each box comes packed with fun, laughter, excitement, new learnings, delicious meal options and the opportunity to create wonderful family memories. Every season will bring a new theme to discover and enjoy. When you unbox Cucina Kids, you will find:
- 3 beautifully illustrated & step-by-step recipe cards
- Complete shopping list to promote independence and develop budgeting skills
- Educational activity card with a focus on STEAM
- ChitChat cards to encourage conversation and dialogue
- Quality kitchen tool
- Collectable iron-on patch
- CucinaKids embroidered apron (*included as part of 4-season/yearly subscription)
CTV recently featured Cucina Kids in this story: https://toronto.ctvnews.ca/boy-11-helps-families-at-home-with-cucina-kids-children-s-cooking-subscription-boxes-1.5272229.
To find out more, visit their website at https://www.cucinakids.ca/